CAS Course Request Form

Do you need to repeat a class required for graduation?

Are you seeking to take a course or section that is closed?

Complete the CAS Course Request Form

All submissions will be routed to the appropriate person, traditionally the department …

By Vanessa Gonzalez Figuereo
Vanessa Gonzalez Figuereo
Read more

Chemistry and Biochemistry Students win awards at 8th Annual ACS-New Haven Student Research Symposium

Post written by Dr. Joanna Kinsey

Four students won awards for their research at the 8th Annual ACS-New Haven Student Research Symposium held at Southern Connecticut State University on Saturday, April 27, 2024. Nicholas Taylor (Molecular and Cell Biology ’24) …

By Robert Hansen
Robert Hansen
Read more

Chemistry, Biochemistry Students Win Awards at 13th Annual Quinnipiac Sigma Xi Conference

Three students in the chemistry and biochemistry programs won awards for best student presentations at the 13th annual Quinnipiac University Sigma Xi Student Research Conference. This conference was sponsored by the Quinnipiac University chapter of Sigma Xi, and was held …

By Robert Hansen
Robert Hansen
Read more

Deadline for QUIP-RS Summer Research Application pushed back to April 5th

QUIP-RS (Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Program for Research & Scholarship) is a summer research program that enables undergraduate students to work side-by-side with a faculty mentor for eight weeks this summer, while paying student and mentor stipends and funding for research materials.

If you have a research idea, or are intrigued by research of one …

By Molly Zapp
Molly Zapp
Read more

MCB / BMS Research in Progress (RIP) Seminar: This Friday at 2:30pm

The 2nd talk of this Spring’s MCB/BMS Research in Progress Seminar Series is this coming Friday, Mar.22nd. Graduate students Austin Glasspoole (MCB) and Shalom Azerrad (BMS) will present their progress in their Masters thesis research in the de Lencastre and Betz Labs, respectively. …

By Molly Zapp
Molly Zapp
Read more

Rebecca Hayes, Sociology, Class of 2025

I am Rebecca (Becca) Hayes and am currently a sophomore Sociology major with a Criminal Justice minor. When I enrolled in Quinnipiac my freshman year I was unsure of what I wanted to major in. I was an interdisciplinary studies …

By Rebecca Hayes
Rebecca Hayes Rebecca Hayes, Sociology Major
Read more

Advertising and Public Relations: Public Diplomacy Minor

MINOR IN PUBLIC DIPLOMACY

The Minor in Public Diplomacy (18 credit) will prepare students interested in careers that require knowledge and application of global affairs, international relations, and foreign policy as well as cross-cultural understanding and communication, global strategic communication …

By Molly Zapp
Molly Zapp
Read more

Carly Stempel, Gerontology, Class of 2024

At Quinnipiac University, the Gerontology program offers an immersive and engaging educational experience for students like me who are passionate about the study of aging. As a Gerontology major with a minor in biology, I have found the program to …

By CAS360
CAS360
Read more

CAES 2024 Seasonal Resource Technician – Paid Summer Opportunity!

By Molly Zapp
Molly Zapp
Read more

International Summer School at Kozminski University

International Summer School at Kozminski University – Warsaw, Poland. The Endowed Polish Chair at Quinnipiac University will provide two full scholarships (tuition, room & board, and international travel) to two qualified students. No tuition for QU students! International Business majors and …

By Molly Zapp
Molly Zapp
Read more