Dear CAS Faculty,
For those of you who were not able to attend our last CAS Faculty meeting I’m passing along a reminder about our new Bobcat Connect system. The purpose of the system is to connect our current students and alumni. We believe the system will help:
- Connect engaged members of the QU community with the network needed for lifelong personal and professional success
- Support student career development by providing additional pathways for career exploration and decision-making
- Increase alumni engagement by providing impactful and customizable opportunities to volunteer with the Quinnipiac community
All faculty and alumni have access to the system now. Current students will be added beginning on February 18th. In the near future additional features will be added for faculty that will enable them to match/connect students and alumni directly, if desired.
To get started:
2. Click “Join Now”
3. Select faculty/staff as your user group
4. Log in via email or social media and create your account
5. Customize your profile and set preferences for visibility and contact
6. Explore the platform, send messages and participate in discussion threads
7. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Director of Alumni Career Development) with questions or feedback on the system, and email me with any ideas you may have about how to apply this system to the work we do in CAS or to discuss ideas about how to begin integrating it into your advising work with students/courses.
Director of Career Development
College of Arts & Sciences