Meet With An Advisor – Virtual Advising Commons!

We have moved all academic and career advising online! We are still offering the exact same services and hours.

Virtual “Walk-in” Hours – Fall 2020

The hours below are tied to individual advisors. Choose the link that matches the current day and time when you are ready to ask a question. All times Eastern Standard Time. You will temporarily go into the “waiting room” until an advisor is ready to speak with you (this will likely be only a minute or two but may be up to 10-15 minutes if they are assisting another student).

Virtual Walk-In Advising is generally available between 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday. A few weeks this semester will have fewer hours available.

Do you need to meet directly with Rick DelVecchio, director of career development?
Make an appointment for a Zoom call!
Just have a quick question and need to talk with me right now? If I’m not working with another student, I may be free for a live chat via Zoom. (You’ll need the Zoom app on your phone or computer. Sign in using your QU credentials, click on Chat, and search for me by name to start a chat. If I’m free we can talk right now! I’m generally available Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm)

By CAS360
CAS360 CAS360