From September 9th – 12th, 2021, students from Game Design and Development were selected to exhibit their games at Connecticut Festival of Indie Games (CT FIG) at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT as a part of ConnectiCon. The games exhibited were:
- Neon Flip by Brendan Berg and Horacio Valdez
- Project Action Party by Matthew Diaz and Kathy Diaz
- Crumbling Catacombs by Matt Camerato, Danny Christie, and Edward Reyes
- Column Keeper by Brendan Berg and Tyler Gorman
- Nyctophobia by Tyler Gorman and Mario Egochaega
In an awards ceremony for the event, Brendan Berg and Horacio Valdez won the people’s choice award for their puzzle platformer Neon Flip!