Want to make a difference in the lives of young children?
House Parents in our program gain valuable experience that is relevant to their future career goals while simultaneously making a meaningful difference in the lives of a vulnerable group of children. Hands of Hope House Parents provide direct childcare and supervision to children in placement in the Casa de Esperanza Neighborhood. These passionate individuals have a desire to help abused, neglected and HIV positive children by making a 12-month commitment to live and work with vulnerable children in the agency’s private foster homes. For a complete description visit the link above.
- Care for children who need a safe, stable, loving home
- Receive extensive training in early childhood development, trauma informed care, attachment, etc.
- Gain first-hand experience working with social workers and therapists
- All majors welcome! Great for social justice, social work, pre-med, psych, education and more!
- Live in a gated foster community in Houston, TX near downtown
- $1,000 monthly stipend plus benefits
For more information, please contact Darean Talmadge at 713-529-0639 OR email@example.com
Application – https://www.casahope.org/application-part-one