QUIP-RS 2022 Symposium

The Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Program for Research & Scholarship (QUIP-RS) held its annual symposium  on Saturday, September 17th in CCE (CCE118) and Atrium as part of Bobcat weekend.
The symposium was open to all students, faculty, staff and parents. Refreshments …

By Alexandre de Lencastre
Alexandre de Lencastre
Read more »

College of Arts & Sciences Students Learn About Federal Court and Careers in the Law from U.S. District Court Judge Janet C. Hall

On Friday, April 29th, a group of 12 College of Arts & Sciences students had the rare opportunity to meet with a federal judge to gain insight into the federal judicial system and careers in the law. Students received a …

By Rick DelVecchio
Rick DelVecchio Director of Career Development
Read more »

Game Design and Development Major Tyler Gorman (2023) Presents at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco

On March 21st, 2022, Game Design and Development major Tyler Gorman (2023) presented his narrative analysis of Little Nightmares at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. The Game Developers Conference is the world’s largest professional game industry event. Gorman …

By Jonah Warren
Jonah Warren
Read more »

QUIP-RS 2021

The Quinnipiac University Interdisciplinary Program for Research and Scholarship (QUIP-RS) program offered 15 undergraduates the opportunity to conduct funded research with mentors over an 8-week period from May – July, 2021. As an interdisciplinary program, QUIP-RS is open to students from …

Read more »

Game Design Students Win at the Connecticut Festival of Indie Games

From September 9th – 12th, 2021, students from Game Design and Development were selected to exhibit their games at Connecticut Festival of Indie Games (CT FIG) at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT as a part of ConnectiCon. The …

By Jonah Warren
Jonah Warren
Read more »

Kyra Angileri, Sociology, Class of 2022

Check out this great video of Sociology major Kyra Angileri and her experiential learning trip to Costa Rica!

By Shannon Desmond
Shannon Desmond Senior Client Support Lead
Read more »

Josh Gorero, Political Science, Class of 2021

Check out this video of Josh Gorero’s experiential learning trip to the New Hampshire Primary!

By Shannon Desmond
Read more »

Andrew DePass, Biology, Class of 2021

The treatment for cancer can sometimes be as devastating — and even as fatal — as the disease itself. For Andrew DePass `21, a biology major enrolled in Quinnipiac’s pre-med track, that’s unacceptable.

DePass spent last summer conducting research at the University …

By Shannon Desmond
Read more »

Haley Langevin, Mathematics, Class of 2022

Hi everyone! My name is Haley Langevin and I am a math major, Spanish minor, and I am also in the MAT program for secondary education.

Why did you pick your major?

When I first arrived to Quinnipiac freshman year, …

By Anna Brogan
Anna Brogan Manager of Client Onboarding
Read more »

Sarah Annabi, Political Science, Class of 2021

hy did you pick your major?

I initially picked my major as a senior in high school because I thought that Political Science was what someone who wanted to go to law school studied. It was not until after that …

By Anna Brogan
Read more »