- For questions related to orientation or the process of becoming a QU student, contact email@example.com.
- To change your major over the summer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about your major, find the summer contact person on your major’s course selection guide (under the “Courses in Your Major” section on Step 2: Choosing Your First Semester Courses).
- For any other academic-related questions, contact email@example.com.
Step 1: Understanding QU
In this section, you’ll learn:
- All the QU jargon
- How to find information
- The general curriculum
- How college courses are structured
Step 2: Choosing Your First Semester Courses
In Step 2, you’ll:
- Begin to plan what courses to take in the fall
- Find major-specific course selection guides
- Receive advice on how to explore courses outside your major
Step 3: Registering for Classes & FAQs
This is the “how to” section, where you’ll find:
- Information on placement tests
- Step-by-step instructions on registering for classes
- FAQs, including about AP and transfer credits