Marketing Intern Responsibilities: Please note: An intern will not be responsible for having working knowledge of the responsibilities cited below. This will largely be a training type position. E Circle Marketing will provide training and guidance in all of these areas.
- Initiate strategic marketing tactics and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include digital, placement ads, and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Monitor and track all marketing campaigns and keep them all on time
- Work with outside vendors to ensure that all marketing efforts are being done on a timely basis
- Develop and manage internal communication systems.
- Learn various software programs to manage social media and email campaigns
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend various marketing strategies
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Willing to learn, understand, and implement various tools to create and distribute digital content
This is an in-person role in Wallingford, CT.