Marketing Intern Job Description
Greenwich International Film Festival is seeking a Marketing Intern to work up to 10 hours a week, depending on the intern’s availability. This is a remote position. The Marketing Intern will assist with our marketing efforts, and be an integral part of our team. Good communication and writing skills are a must, as well as multitasking and the ability to work independently.
· Support the marketing team
· Assist with business development per marketing strategy
· Prepare promotional materials
· Assist in developing and implementing promotional opportunities to gain additional exposure through contests and creative promotions
· Assist in creating marketing strategies and key messaging content consistent with GIFF branding
· Manage and update company databases and customer relationship management systems
· Help organize marketing events
· Assist with public relations efforts, contacting relevant media on behalf of the Festival
· Timeliness, reliability and responsibility are key
· Professional demeanor
· Ability to think outside the box
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS office
· Comfortable on the phone
· Creative writing
· Sufficient opportunity to build your professional portfolio
· Tickets to the 2021 Virtual Film Festival
Please submit your resume to Samantha Ryan at Samantha@greenwichfilm.org.
Greenwich International Film Festival (GIFF) is a 501©3 non-profit organization that hosts a world-class film festival, as well as events throughout the year. The festival’s goal is to bridge the worlds of film, finance and philanthropy. As part of its mission, GIFF harnesses the power of film to serve the greater good by highlighting social impact issues and supporting important charitable causes through a portion of festival proceeds. Learn more at www.greenwichfilm.org.