Justice Resource Connecticut’s Group Homes and Residential Treatment serve youth and young adults with developmental disorders who have experienced disruptive life events. All clients living in JRI Connecticut Homes receive 24/7 supervision and therapeutic support to help them develop daily living skills and navigate their community.
There is one group Home located in Oakdale CT and another in Thompson CT. Our residential treatment facility is located in Thompson as well. Extensive training and a generous benefit package available to all staff, as well as a $1000 sign-on bonus.
The Clinician is responsible for clinical service provision and planning. Responsibilities include the development, implementation, and monitoring of an individual’s treatment plan, provision of individual and group clinical services, coordination of activities with the JRI team, Department of Education, families, and other service providers. There is a significant amount of required state documentation as well.
Salary range is 45,000-55,000 depending on licensure and relevant experience, as well as which position is sought.
· Minimum of Master’s degree in Social Work, psychology or counseling from an accredited college or university. Licensed or License eligible.
· Experience facilitating with adolescents strongly preferred.
· Experience in residential program or mental health in-patient program preferred. Knowledge in child and adolescent development required.
· Experience and/or training in working with populations impacted by traumatic stress, mental and behavioral health challenges, and developmental disabilities preferred.
· Experience in case management, systems of care, and record keeping preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Acceptable driving record check, Nationwide Alpha background check, State of CT criminal background check using fingerprints and DCF background check.
· Maintain valid driver’s license.
· Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment
Ability to pass a pre-employment physical examination