The Pfizer R&D Rotational Program is designed to immerse early career colleagues into the pharmaceutical R&D business through a 2-year program composed of four unique 6-month job rotations in diverse disciplines. Each rotation will involve meaningful assignments and projects, mentorship and coaching, and collaborative interactions to develop business acumen and technical expertise and set participants on the path to success.
Students can apply during the fall semester of their senior year and will be expected to start the program in June, following graduation.
- Be a recent college graduate from an accredited college/university program with a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology), Computer Science, or Data Science
- Have a 3.3 GPA or above
- No more than 2 years full-time continuous work experience after graduation
- Meet the program’s goals of increasing the pipeline for Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American communities
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential
- Willingness to work at a Pfizer site
- Be a U.S. citizen, a U.S. Permanent Resident or authorized to work in the U.S. without the employer’s sponsorship