- The mission of this position is to identify/solicit developers, engineers, architects, lenders, and any player in the space that may have access to a new construction or rehabilitation project.
- Our company mission is to value engineer projects in NYS and Conn to decrease carbon emissions. Obtain government incentives based on the carbon emissions savings per project thru regulatory authorities.
Typical measures that qualify are building envelope improvements, electrification of HVAC, lighting, and solar.
The role of this position is to:
- To reach out to all real estate property management, development firms.. Schedule meeting with potential clients. Prepare monthly newsletter. Identify, contact, and meet with developers. Prepare case studies. Identify and source target market users of our service.
- Make introductions to developers, engineers, architects, lenders, and any player in the space that may have access to a new construction or rehabilitation project.
- Geographic preference in every area of NYS and Connecticut.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.