Streck is a Nebraska based manufacturing company that makes a global impact by developing and distributing to labs worldwide. Our products provide confidence for accurate health care testing!
Our passions and priorities are focused on taking care of our customers, employees and giving back to our community. Streck has jobs for every stage of your career. If you are a dependable, hard-working, and team-oriented individual who values meaningful work, Streck is looking for you to join our community of passionate people on a mission!
Our Quality Control team is looking for people who are driven to solve problems, share ideas and promote a positive environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Execute laboratory tests using manual and automated hematology, chemistry and body fluid instrumentation in accordance with associated work instructions.
- Report testing results to appropriate personnel using manual records and applicable data storage computer applications.
- Maintain clean and organized working conditions in all quality control labs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fundamental understanding of quality systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as ability to develop proficiency with other computer programs used to execute department tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate solid accountability, customer focus, professionalism, quality orientation, and team focus.
- Challenging, Safe and Rewarding Work Environment
- No nights, no weekends
- Work life Balance
- Affordable, high-quality apartments for employees
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive and Inclusive Benefits
- Great Team Environment
- On and off campus training opportunities
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.