The Technical Solutions Analyst/EDI is an Information Technology (IT) resource that assists with the development of application integrations, provides technical analysis to solve complex business reporting requirements, and the assignment and provisioning of user access in various business applications as well as being responsible for maintaining the EDI systems. Will work with both external and internal customers to create and maintain a stable EDI process. Will work with internal customers on various reporting needs utilizing the reporting tools available. Will be back up support for other areas of the Technical Solutions group. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
1. Write and maintain documentation of EDI processes.
2. Ensure accuracy and quality of data input and data output.
3. Exercise independence and initiative in the development of efficient EDI maps and processes.
4. Administer receiving and sending of EDI documents and perform troubleshoot on processes to resolve content issues and map problems.
5. Collaborate with trading partners and perform tests on EDI transmissions and maintain documents for trading partner set ups and analyze trading partner requirements for processes.
6. Design EDI map documents and prepare tests data and manage communication with trading partners and assist to produce operational documents for end users.
7. Work with the IT technical staff to understand the varied and complex business requirements.
8. Provide technical support and analysis to business solutions analysts as required within Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
9. Assist managing integration requests and creation of detailed specifications for development and implementation of application integrations.
10. Analysis of required access and provisioning of user in various applications.
11. Will perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
2. Experience in Data Analytics is a plus.
3. Extensive knowledge of systems.
4. Adept at working on multiple tasks or projects at one time.
5. Be able to maintain confidentiality when working on proprietary tasks and software.
6. Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
7. Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
8. Must have the ability to analyze problems and resources; initiate programs and applications designed for improved productivity; communicate effectively orally and in writing; develop and maintain effective work relationships in order to provide training to in-house personnel.
Licenses or Certifications (Required/Preferred):
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Occasional travel may be expected for this position.
Majority of the time will be spent in an office environment.
No significant strenuous activity required.