Company Mission, Vision, & Culture: At Truxio we are dedicated to providing innovative logistics solutions that inspire the confidence of our partners. We achieve this with our mission-driven culture rooted in behaviors that promote success and drive growth. Our company DNA is to think big while never losing our start-up hustle, hunger, and energy. It’s this mentality that has led us to year-over-year double-digit growth.
Job Description: Join Truxio’s mission to inspire confidence in our partners by revolutionizing the truckload logistics industry as an Entry-Level Sales Associate! We’re seeking ambitious and determined individuals eager to make an impact. As one of our Entry-Level Sales Associates, you will be responsible for building and managing your own book of business by acquiring and closing new accounts while providing outstanding truckload logistical services. You will gain the necessary skills through our comprehensive paid training program to navigate the fast-paced supply chain industry. If you are a competitive and tenacious early career sales professional, this would be the opportunity for you.
- $42,000 base salary
- Commission structure 5%-7% greater than the industry average.
- $1,000,000 commission cap with an 18-month benchmark of $100,000 per year
- Paid Training
- Ample Opportunity for upward mobility and leadership opportunity
- Full list of Health & Wellness benefits including; medical, dental, vision, FSA, DCFSA, HRA, life insurance, critical illness, and short-term disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- 10 Days PTO
- $1,500 Relocation Bonus to Headquarters in Memphis, TN
- Providing exceptional and memorable service during all customer interactions.
- Proactively tap into both new and existing customer networks to seize business opportunities.
- Take ownership of communication of the shipment process, ensuring seamless coordination and timely delivery.
- Conduct honest and proactive communication with your clients fostering trust and transparency.
- Collaborate with our dynamic and agile team to solve logistical puzzles.
- Skillfully negotiate shipping rates with customers to secure mutually beneficial agreements that drive profitability.
- Leverage industry CRM and TMS software to efficiently and effectively manage customer interactions.
- Energetic and eager to engage with customers with a passion for building strong rapport and nurturing relationships.
- Recognized for outstanding organizational skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment, tackling multiple projects simultaneously and delivering outstanding results under pressure.
- Understanding of CRM systems like Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Enjoy identifying and capitalizing on opportunities through creative problem-solving.
- Exhibit a strong and decisive mindset.
- Embraces actively contributing as a valued team player.
- Thrill at the challenge of hustling, constantly learning, and thinking on your feet, ready to seize opportunities and overcome obstacles with resilience and agility.
- Previous sales or account management experience is preferred but optional.
- College Degree is preferred but not required.