Micro-Internships (Parker Dewey)

Quinnipiac University has launched an opportunity for students and recent grads to provide immediate help on professional tasks. Learn how you can gain valuable experience, while helping companies get work done.

Your time in the College of Arts & Sciences is preparing you with a foundation of knowledge and skills to launch your career, but it still takes most new hires three to six months to settle in and feel like they know what they are doing. These projects will help make the transition from college to career.

Micro-Internships are short-term, professional assignments that provide you with opportunities to gain experience, while helping companies get more done. Through these assignments, you will learn what it takes to succeed in an industry, while demonstrating your grit and determination as prospective employees.

“I now have a better idea on what it’s like working in different departments and industries, and understand what roles would be best for me when I graduate. Plus, the variety of these experiences has helped my resume stand out and show me as more than a GPA and hourly jobs,” shares Noel Arellano, a Dell Scholar graduating from Texas A&M in 2019.

You will get a firsthand look at how experienced professionals operate in the workplace and contribute on real projects. Through your Micro-Internship assignments, you’ll learn how a seemingly small or rote task adds value, and how the work connects to larger business goals.

To learn more and start a Micro-Internship, visit Quinnipiac’s micro internship site at: http://info.parkerdewey.com/quinnipiac

(There is NO COST to create an account or use the site. All projects are PAID experiences)

Find a Micro-Internship