Summer Archaeology Research Opportunity
The Bronze Age Körös Off-Tell Archaeological (BAKOTA) Field School is a summer undergraduate research program sponsored by Quinnipiac University and the National Science Foundation’s Research Experiences for Undergraduates Site program. Students accepted into the program will work with an international, multidisciplinary research team on the bioarchaeological analysis of a Middle Bronze Age cemetery in eastern Hungary.
Student travel, housing, food, field trip fees, etc. will be covered by the NSF in addition to a $500/week stipend (total $3,000). Eight Fellows will be selected from the pool of applicants. Eligibility: students must be a US citizen or permanent resident, and currently enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Project Website and Online Application: http://bakota.net/?p=1425
- Application Deadline: March 2, 2018
- Field School Dates: July 3 – August 16, 2018
- Field School Location: Hungary
- Contact Information: Dr. Julia Giblin (email@example.com)