Focus 2 Career
Focus 2 uses self-assessment to help you explore careers, majors, and ultimately make decisions about your future career goals and education plans. So whether you need help choosing a major, already have a major but don’t know what to do with it, or are just interested in a little self-exploration, Focus 2 is a great place to start. It is free for you to use and offers:
- Career Assessments
- Mapping of Career to UWF Majors
- Occupational Information
- Career Planning Tools
- Career Options by Education Level
- Side-by-Side Occupational Comparisons
- You will need to use the following Access Code when prompted – ambition
- During registration, you will choose a username and password for future use.
- Be sure to remember your personal username and password, as we will not have it on file.
- Register with your long version QU email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Use Focus 2 online on any phone, tablet, PC or MAC computer, or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- Focus 2 always saves your results. Use Focus 2 as often as you wish and in any order.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your Career Coach.
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.